Now on its 10th year, kids & pet-lovers can once again dress up themselves and their pets and compete in the fun costume contest. Categories are as follows:
- "Crypt Keeper's Choice" - Most Original Costume
- "Casper's Choice" - Cutest Costume
- "Phantom's Pick" - Most Creative Costume
- "Scream of the Crop" - Scariest Costume
- "Midnight Society" - Best Group in Costume
- "Halim-Aw-Aw Award" - Best Native Dog in Costume
- "Hali-Meow Award" - Best Native Cat in Costume
- "Best Ghoulist Partners" - Best Pet & Guardian Tandem
- "Mr. Boogeyman" - Best Male in Costume
- "All Hallow's Eve" - Best Female in Costume
- "Transylvanian Star" - Best Pet in Costume
9:00 am Registration for PETS
10:00 am PET COSTUME COMPETITION
12:00 pm Registration for KIDS
2:00 pm KIDS COSTUME COMPETITION
5:00 pm TRICK-OR-TREAT around Eastwood
Those who are vying for the best pet & guardian tandem must register at 9AM and must be present during the pre-judging of the pet costume competition in the morning.
Owners must bring updated vaccination records of their pets.
The afternoon program is solely for the kids costume competition.
To Aspin owners and aspin club members with native dogs, your pets are also eligible for the special HALIM-AW-AW AWARD which is the best native dog in costume.
All participants will receive loots bags, photo souvenirs, free face painting and maps for the Trick-or-Treat around Eastwood at 5pm.
The P250 registration fee will go to the PAWS Animal Shelter which homes more than 300 animals rescued from cruelty & neglect.