Adopting from PAWS
Thank you for your interest in adopting. By simply reading this website, you are already showing the animals of PAWS that you care.
If you really are serious about adopting a homeless animal from PAWS, here are what you need to do:
1. Download the PAWS Adoption Application Form, print it on one page (back to back) and fill it up.
2. Schedule an actual trip to PARC for the adoption interview by calling (02)4751688 or just drop by during office hours (10AM-5:00 PM, Mondays to Saturdays). A map of PARC's location can be found here. This may coincide with step 1 and/or step 3. The interview will simply tell us how you are as an animal owner/guardian and what type of animal companion would fit you and your home.
3. Schedule an actual trip to PARC to meet an adoptable homeless animal. Choose the cat or the dog, kitten or puppy, that would complement you and your home. With a little patience and a lot of fun, we’re sure you will find one!
4. Pay the adoption fee. That's Php 500 for cats and Php 1,000 for dogs.
Before being adopted out, the animals of PAWS are neutered/spayed, vaccinated against rabies, groomed and dewormed.
Adopted animals may be brought back to the shelter to get free basic obedience training and avail of free veterinary consultations and discounts on PARC clinic services (all by appointment).
The fee would simply go into ensuring that the adoption and animal rehabilitation programs of PAWS keep rolling like a happy puppy playing in the green pasture on a saturday afternoon!
5. Take your new companion home and go online to join the official PAWS yahoogroup or facebook and occasionally tell us what's up. We'd love to hear how you are doing with your new animal companion. Share pictures!
If you have more questions, kindly call PARC at (02)4751688, or email firstname.lastname@example.org