- Students who are enrolled in any private or public elementary school within the age range of 7 to 13 years old are eligible to join
- Download and fill-up an official registration form at www.paws.org.ph
- All contestants must also submit a photocopy or scanned copy of their ID for the current school year
- Submission of entries will be from September to September 25, 2012.
- All entries must comply with the theme, “I LOVE ANIMALS”
- An entry can be any drawing or painting using traditional art media (paint, pencil, crayon, watercolor, craypas /pastel) on a short bond paper or illustration board
- All submitted entries shall be considered the property of PAWS
- All entries should be original and have not been published or have not won in any other art competition
- Hard copies of application form and entries may be submitted via post or courier to :
WAD ART CONTEST
Unit 501 Sterten Place Condominium
116 Maginhawa Street, Teacher’s Village, QC 1101
- Scanned copies of application form and entries may also be emailed to : WAD2012Art@yahoo.com.ph
- For scanned entries, resolution and size limit for entries must be 300 pixels per inch (DPI) or 2480 x 3508 pixels. It should in JPEG format and not exceeding 5MB in file size.
- Deadline of submission of entries will be at 5pm on September 25, 2012. Qualified entries will be notified via text or phone.
III. Criteria for Judging
35% Originality - The poster must show the ability to be creative, taking into account the freshness of the design and or style
35% Relevance to the Theme - Entries design should effectively communicate the theme “ I LOVE ANIMALS”
30% Aesthetic Appeal - Entries must captivate the judges' senses, taking into consideration the aesthetic principles of symmetry, pattern, perspective, proportion, etc.
Top Entries will be displayed at the World Animal Day celebration at SM Mall of Asia on October 6, 2012
Winners will be announced during the afternoon program
Cash Prizes and gifts await the 3 top winners.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM